Welcome to Alberta's only Nissan body shop!
The team at the Collision department are here to make sure your vehicle gets repaired quickly and their specially designed downdraft sprat booths to ensure a perfect finish - everytime!
We work with all major insurance companies, no appointments necessary.
Call 403-444-7797 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book today.
- Ability to repair all makes and models
- AParasol stone shield film
- AFull availability of aftermarket and used parts
- AFull mechanical shop on-site for repairs
- AIn-house glass installer
- ABox Liner Systems
- AIn-house detailing department
- AFiberglass repairs
- ASMC Repairs
- AAluminum panel replacements
- ACustomer Service - takes care of YOU and your vehicle
- ATechnicians - nobody is in a better position to restore your vehicle to the highest quality standards.
- ARepair Facility - advanced equipment, clean and orderly facility, manufacturing specifications and a thorough understanding of how your Vehicle is built.
We also apply DuraShield Premium Paint Protection Film; it is a formidable defender of the appearance of any vehicle's surface from the daily wear and tear caused by small stone chips, insects, and other kinds of road debris. DuraShield is virtually invisible protection that does not detract from a vehicle's appearance; unlike vehicle bras and plastic bug deflectors. When professionally applied by us DuraShield provides years of protection to the appearance and value of cars, trucks, SUVs and RVs, Safeguard your vehicle investment with DuraShield.
Things you should do if you're in a collision:
- Stop immediately; move vehicles if they impede traffic
- Turn off ignition
- Warn other traffic with hazard lights and/or flares
- Exercise caution when exiting the vehicle
- Establish whether anyone requires medical attention
- Secure names of witnesses before they leave the scene
Call the Police if:
- Anyone is injured
- The damage is over $2000
- An offense has been committed
- Notify your insurance agent promptly
- Document all pertinent information